What We Do
We Promote STEM Education by Connecting Students, Teachers, Businesses, and STEM providers with one another.
The Partnership is a group of individuals who share the common goal of creating a workforce with the skills required to create and sustain a vital state economy. Currently, companies are hiring out-of-state workers for many STEM positions here in Michigan. Developing these necessary STEM skills involves P-20 education with a focus on communication, problem-solving, and innovation.
How We Help:
- By working with the media & state government on statewide STEM initiatives
- By promoting awareness of STEM and career opportunities
- By supporting high academic standards and opportunities
- By connecting families with STEM education events and programs
- By connecting job-seekers with STEM job preparedness events
- By securing grants for STEM programs throughout Michigan